Hello everyone :) Would you mind if I asked you a favor? I am writing a report for my German class about parents who are fans of something their kids are too. I would like to interview anyone who has a Fanmama or Fanpapa, or is one themselves. If you would like to share your experience with me, please reblog this post and I will send you the questions. Don’t worry, you do not need to include any personal information if you don’t want to.
I’ve got a fanpapa :). (love that word!)
Thank you so much! I’m sorry. Is it okay if I reblog the questions? I’m not sure how to write messages anymore. I haven’t used tumblr in a while.
1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your parent’s/chlid’s “fanmanship” and why?
2. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your own fanmanship and why?
3. How does your parent/child express their fanmanship?
4. How do you express your fanmanship?
5. Who convinced who to become a fan?
6. If you were the one that was convinced to play the game, what exactly convinced you?
7. What kind of relationship did you have with each other before you got into the same thing?
8. What effects have this common interest had on your relationship with one another?
9. Could you cite an incident that illustrates the degree of your parent’s/child’s fanmanship?